Welcome to O'Neal & Associates, PC, CPA'S
Financial Audits and Bookkeeping Services
What makes our CPA firm the best choice to handle your financial audits, bookkeeping services, and professional tax preparation services? Here are just a few reasons why we feel we are the most qualified firm to assist you with your financial needs:
- Ed O'Neal, CPA has international CPA firm experience and has provided personalized business and individual tax and accounting services for 40 years.
We have two full service offices:
- Atlanta (near Perimeter Mall)
- Lake Oconee (near the Ritz Lodge)
- Certified Financial Audits
- Reviewed financial statements with comprehensive footnote disclosures
- Compiled financial statements with comprehensive footnote disclosures
- Since its inception, the firm has been a member of both The American Institute of CPA's and The Georgia Society of CPA'S.
- We prepare complex multi-state income tax returns, trust returns and estate tax returns.
- Our goal is to minimize your total individual and business income taxes and we encourage and facilitate ongoing financial, income tax and estate tax planning.
- We promote a long standing professional team approach in providing services in our more complex client fact patterns:
- Estate Tax Attorney
- Financial Advisor
- Ed O'Neal, CPA provides legal support tax and accounting services in complex divorce cases, insurance claims, sales and purchases of businesses and business lawsuits.
- The firm provides historically successful legal representation before the Internal Revenue Service for:
- IRS Audits (Income, Estate & Payroll taxes)
- IRS Offers in Compromise
- IRS Installment Payment Agreements
- IRS Appeals Negotiations and Resolutions of Tax Controversies
- Penalty Abatements
- We specialize in financial audits for small to medium-sized non-profit organizations and in preparing Forms 990-Returns of Organizations Exempt from Income Tax.
Our firm provides financial services not offered by many area firms:
O'Neal & Associates, P.C., CPA's has on an ongoing basis of successively completing and passing comprehensive financial peer reviews by an independent CPA firm every three years. These CPA peer reviews are conducted under the close scrutiny of both the American Institute of CPA's and The Georgia Society of CPA's.
Please take a moment and review our services page for a complete listing of the professional support we can offer to businesses and individuals. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions to minimize taxes. We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.